The privacy and security of your information is important to us. This notice explains who we are, the types of information we hold, how we use it, who we share it with and how long we keep it. It also informs you of certain rights you have regarding your personal information under current data protection law.
We take our data protection responsibilities seriously and this notice reflects the obligations set out in the Data Protection Act 2018
WHO ARE WE
Noon Films Limited is a production house based in London, UK. Fitted with the latest tools and technology in the industry, this production hub is designed to make the production journey not only professional but also fun. You can contact us by email to [email protected]
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
The DPA 2018 requires that the personal data we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Information you have given to us during the course of your bookings with us.
- Forms you have completed and given to us.
- Information that you have given us over the telephone.
- Emails that you have sent to us.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information that we have obtained from publicly available sources.
- Website Cookies and similar technologies
We track your use of our website through cookies and other similar technologies so that we can provide important features and functionality on our website, monitor its usage, and provide you with a more personalised experience. However, we do not hold your IP address as part of this data (meaning that the data-set we hold in this regard is anonymised)
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data is defined as any data, which relates to a living individual who can be identified from the information held. In order to carry out our business, we hold data personal data such as:
- Your Name, Job Title, Business Address
- Telephone number
- Email address
WHY THE DATA IS HELD
- To assess and provide the products or services that you have requested.
- To communicate with you.
- To provide you a lunch account service
- To market our products or services.
RETENTION AND DELETION
We will hold your personal data only for so long as is necessary for us to do so.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where we no longer need to process your personal data for the purposes set out in this notice then we will delete your personal data from our systems.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our emails or by contacting us at [email protected]
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request the correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Request the erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.